Welcome to Shenvalee Golf Resort
As you prepare for your stay, please know that we’ve made updates and adjustments based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Virginia Department of Health (VDH), and the governor of Virginia.
Things may be different from your last stay with us, but we still plan to offer you a fun and relaxing time with safety in mind.
See below for important details to know before you visit.
Top Three Standards
- Enhanced Cleaning: All cleaning procedures have been maximized throughout Shenvalee Golf Resort.
- Physical Distancing: Temporary adjustments have been made to promote safe distances.
- Reduced Contact: We now offer more opportunities to reduce contact at all points throughout our facility.
What to Expect
- Face coverings: Masks are suggested to be worn by guests and employees who are not fully vaccinated while inside public spaces, as well as outside when physical distancing is not possible.
- No stayover service: Our housekeeping staff will not provide daily cleaning service in order to reduce unnecessary traffic in and out of rooms. Please let the front desk know if you need extra items during your stay.
- Golf Shop & course: Outside check-in is available. Flagsticks must remain in the cup. Bunkers are played as “ground under repair”.
- Contactless check-in option: We can take pre-payment over the phone, as well as send receipts and other documents that require signature electronically.
Health and Safety Requirements
Before you travel to Shenvalee Golf Resort, please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Virginia, as well as from your home state (if traveling from another state). Visit the VDH website’s travel page for information.
By staying at Shenvalee Golf Resort, you are confirming that you and all persons in your group:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the CDC at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine.
- are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not come to Shenvalee Golf Resort. If at any point during their visit a guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their travelling party will be required to isolate and may be asked to leave the property.
If you need to reschedule your reservation, please call our front desk at 540-740-3181.
By staying at Shenvalee Golf Resort, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.