Take Out and Room Service
As of Monday, March 30, Governor Northam has mandated all restaurants to move to takeout or delivery only. We will continue to offer takeout and room service -- all call-in orders must be prepaid by card or member charge (motel room charge is not available at this time). A 15% gratuity will automatically be charged to all takeout and room service orders.
Limited Miller Grille hours: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Limited menu items available (www.millergrille.com):
- Fried Chicken dinner
- Chicken and Fish & Chips baskets
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we all try to navigate this difficult situation. We are all in this together, and we are committed to doing our part to support this community and our guests. We will continue to provide updates and monitor changes daily.
Golf Course Procedures
As of Monday, March 30, golf courses in Virginia are allowed to remain open. Shenvalee has taken all possible measures under the current guidelines to ensure the safety of our golfers, and we will continue to do so until otherwise instructed. Moving forward, your help and cooperation during this time period is necessary and very much appreciated.
Golf Shop Procedures
Golf shop hours will continue to operate from 7:00 a.m. - dusk. All check-ins will be handled through the golf shop window. Our golf carts are sanitized before and after use.
All organized events will be canceled or postponed.
- Please use hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable, and follow the directions for application.
- We will allow one golfer per cart (based on availability). Walking is encouraged whenever possible.
- Leave the pin in the hole at all times.
- Only pick up your own golf balls, tees, etc. Leave all else.
- Ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the course.
- Bunker rakes are no longer available; all staff will be raking bunkers regularly.
- All bunkers are considered “ground under repair”.
- Refrain from pre and post-round handshakes or fist bumps.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others in accordance with the social distance requirement.
- All bathrooms with a hand-washing station will remain open. Portajohns will not be accessible.
- If you are sick, stay home. It is everyone’s responsibility to help maintain a safe environment and prevent the unnecessary spread of any illness.
Golf Package Groups
As of Monday, March 30, the governor of Virginia issued an Executive Order, which includes items that severely limit group sizes, defines social distancing, and includes a stay-at-home order for Virginians. Therefore, we have come to the difficult decision to cancel all golf package reservations for the month of April. If you or your group has put down a deposit, you will be issued a full refund, or we can hold it for a future reservation.
If you have questions or would like to reschedule your golf trip, please contact us at 540-740-3181 (dial #1 for the front desk) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the Executive Order we have canceled all motel reservations for April, and will not be accepting new reservations until further notice.