As of Tuesday, July 14, 2020, Governor Northam has urged all Virginia businesses to enforce the use of face coverings while inside public spaces and outside when social distancing is not possible.
From this point forward, we will require all guests and employees to wear a face covering while inside all public buildings on the property (i.e. the lobby, the golf shop, and the Miller Grille). If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide you with one.
While in the Miller Grille, you must wear your face covering except while actively eating (i.e. a plate of food is in front of you). The check-in windows at the lobby and golf shop are still available to use if you prefer not to come inside.
If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave the property. If you refuse to leave, it is considered trespassing and we do have the right to call law enforcement to escort you from the property.
As of Friday, June 5, Governor Northam has moved Virginia into Phase Two of reopening.
- Open for dine-in, take-out, or curbside service 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- Breakfast will be served in the Miller Grille from 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM. The buffet will be served from 6:00 AM - 8:30 AM; order from the menu from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM.
- While dine-in service is available at 75% capacity, we still have to follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required while you are inside a public building (except while eating).
- Table arrangements must stay as they are - you are not permitted to move tables, nor add chairs to a current arrangement.
- Online ordering is available at millergrille.com; click on the yellow “See MENU & Order” button.
- We encourage you to order online while dining in, but we also will have paper menus available.
- No waiting inside for your to-go order - please wait outside.
- Please expect longer wait times due to call-in and online orders.
Limited Miller Grille hours: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Order online at www.millergrille.com
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we all try to navigate this difficult situation. We are all in this together, and we are committed to doing our part to support this community and our guests. We will continue to provide updates and monitor changes daily.
Golf Course Procedures
Shenvalee continues to take all possible measures under the current guidelines to ensure the safety of our golfers, and we will continue to do so until otherwise instructed. Moving forward, your help and cooperation during this time period are necessary and very much appreciated.
Golf Shop Procedures
Golf shop hours will continue to operate from 7:00 a.m. - dusk. The golf shop will be open to the public, but masks are required. If you do not have a mask, or do not wish to wear one, we will be happy to check you in at the window.
Our golf carts continue to be sanitized before and after use. The plastic partition must stay up at all times.
All organized events will be canceled or postponed.
- Please use hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable, and follow the directions for application.
- We will allow two golfers per cart, but the plastic guard must not be removed. Walking is encouraged whenever possible.
- Leave the pin in the hole at all times.
- Only pick up your own golf balls, tees, etc. Leave all else.
- Ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the course.
- Bunker rakes are no longer available; all staff will be raking bunkers regularly.
- All bunkers are considered “ground under repair”.
- Refrain from pre and post-round handshakes or fist bumps.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others in accordance with the social distance requirement.
- All bathrooms with a hand-washing station will remain open. Portajohns will not be accessible.
- If you are sick, stay home. It is everyone’s responsibility to help maintain a safe environment and prevent the unnecessary spread of any illness.
Golf Package Groups
On Wednesday, July 1, Virginia entered Phase Three of reopening.
Our lobby will be open to guests, but masks are required. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one. If you do not want to come in to the lobby, we will be happy to check you in at the window to the left of the lobby door.
While not required, we do encourage pre-paying for your package prior to your arrival.
We will no longer restrict groups to sizes of eight people or fewer. The Fairway House will remain closed until further notice.
Our pool is open at 75% capacity from 10:00 AM until dusk. Please be respectful of social distancing guidelines. No alcohol or glass is permitted within the pool area. Guests must have their room key with them in the pool area.
Stay-over service will not be available; you may ask for items as needed. Please have your trash outside your room no later than 9:00 AM each morning - do not leave trash out overnight.
We are no longer going to allow personal grills of any kind.
Please click the Updates and Guidelines button below to review our changes and mandatory social distancing guidelines.
If you have questions or would like to reschedule your golf trip, please contact us at 540-740-3181 (dial #1 for the front desk) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The motel is open for reservations. Our lobby is open to guests, but masks are required. If you do not have a mask, or do not wish to wear one, we will be happy to check you in at the window to the left of the lobby door.
While not required, we strongly encourage pre-paying for your reservation prior to your arrival.
Stay-over service will not be available; you may ask for items as needed. Please have your trash outside your room no later than 9:00 AM each morning - do not leave trash out overnight. Please click the Updates and Guidelines button below to review our changes and mandatory social distancing guidelines.
The pool is open at 75% capacity from 10:00 AM until dusk. Please be respectful of social distancing guidelines. No alcohol or glass is permitted within the pool area. Guests must have their room key with them in the pool area.